Dragar Family, March 1st, 2015
*** Please note: The Gallery will probably take 30 seconds to a minute to load the first time you view this page, because images are rather large in filesize for optimal viewing quality. Please read the instructions and notes below carefully while you wait for the gallery to load!
With Chinese internet being unreliable and slow, if the pictures are still loading very slowly, or seem to not load at all after giving it a minute, try connecting with a VPN. If you have problems still, just let me know, and we'll find a work-around.
Hi there Dragars! It was such a joy to work with your family - I think we got some great images, and you were all amazing!
The images below are the 'first picks' I made of all those I shot. Now you have the hard job in this next phase - picking your favorites, and the images you'd like me to do final edits of. As you pick, keep in mind the following tips and instructions:
Notes Specifically For This Album:
1) Your promo package includes 15 edited images delivered to you at full resolution, and the following print package:
One 8x10 or 8x12 print
When you've chosen your final 15 pictures, just let me know which one you'd also like to be the print.
I'll also note that for any package, additional digital images can be edited and included at full resolution for an additional fee, or bought in 'packages' as listed below:
Single additional edited image: 50 rmb
5 additional edited images: 200 rmb
10 additional edited images: 400 rmb
2) I will email you a separate price list of options for additional prints/albums if you'd like to order. And additional order of prints/digital image packages can be paid for by local bank transfer, or in cash upon delivery.
3) Please make your choices by leaving a 'comment' in the box below these instructions (I've left additional instructions there!).
1) All preview images are only lightly edited to adjust for straightening, modest white balance correction, etc. Don't worry about skin blemishes, forehead shine, removal of scuffs from the ground/background - all final images will be polished to perfection for those details!
2) Pick images based on things like: what you have the strongest emotional response to, expressions, poses, and overall composition/framing. Don't leave an image off of your 'list' of picks because of small variations in color, tone, or small distractions (like a few stray hairs that are out of place, etc.). Those issues can all typically be fixed/corrected in editing.
3) All images below are not full-resolution - they are sized for convenient downloading/viewing here on the website. I will edit the final images you choose and give them to you on a flash drive, or make them available for digital download at full resolution, without a watermark. The size of final images is quite large - and more than enough to make large prints of if you wish. (Actually, extremely large prints - again, if you wish!)
4) Different people have differnent tastes when it comes to editing in Photoshop. I always aim for a balance of editing that looks natural, but that highlights the beauty of the subject in the most flattering way possible. Some people like images to be almost completely unedited - leave all freckles, moles, etc. I can edit the pictures for you according to your preferences - because they need to be images that resonate with you!
Selecting Your Final Images for Editing:
Please follow the instructions in the comment box below for selecting the final images you want me to edit and get to you in full-resolution. Once you have finished selecting your images in the comment box below, please either send me an email (email@example.com) - text, WeChat, or WhatsApp messages are also fine! Editing will take no more than one week from the day you have made your selections; I try to get them done as quickly as possible, however!
Once editing is finished, I will get the final edited images to you and your print. If you have selected additional images beyond what the package includes, we can discuss the easiest way to make the payment then (usually at the time I deliver the final images).
I can't wait to see what you pick!