Schaerer, May 28, 2017
*** Please note: The Gallery will probably take 30 seconds to a minute to load the first time you view this page, because images are rather large in filesize for optimal viewing quality. Please read the instructions and notes below carefully while you wait for the gallery to load!
With Chinese internet being unreliable and slow, if the pictures are still loading very slowly, or seem to not load at all after giving it a minute, try connecting with a VPN. If you have problems still, just let me know, and we'll find a work-around.
Hi Schaerers! Such a pleasure to get to work with all of you to make these images - and thank you for supporting MTA in the process!
Notes Specifically For This Album:
You'll get final edits on all the images below as they are included in the auction package - so need to make selections for edits! That said, I've done normal edits to the images below, but no spot/skin/anything editing; if you have general requests or specific requests, I can certainly do my best, or I'll just do a final sweep on what is below before final delivery. Up to you!
2) The main thing you DO need to choose is your printed images! The auction package includes:
- Final edits of all images in the gallery below (you get all at full-res)
- One 40x60cm large canvas print
- Five 8x12in art paper prints (or, honestly - if you want another larger print instead, or more smaller prints, etc - just let me know... my goal is to make you happy as part of the MTA family!)
When you make your print selections below, just let me know in the comments (or by email) what images you'd also like printed (they can be different images/in any combo... just let me know).
1) All images in the preview gallery have normal edits done thus far - there is no "touching up" of faces/stray hairs/etc. yet.
2) All images below are not full-resolution; they are sized for convenient downloading/viewing here on the website. I will edit the final images you choose and give them to you on a flash drive, or make them available for digital download at full resolution, without a watermark. The size of final images is quite large - and more than enough to make large (actually, gigantic!) prints of if you wish.
3) Different people have different tastes when it comes to editing in Photoshop. I always aim for a balance of editing that looks natural, but that highlights the beauty of the subject in the most flattering way possible. Some people like images to be almost completely unedited - leave all freckles, moles, etc. I can edit the pictures for you according to your preferences - because they need to be images that resonate with you!
Selecting Your Final Images for Printing:
Just leave a comment in the box below, WeChat, or email me!
I can't wait to see what you pick!